This Site is the official website of TOTAL SPORTS ASIA which is operated and managed by TOTAL SPORTS ASIA (“TSA”, “we” or “us”). If you have any feedback or questions about this Site or any of our Content, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF THIS SITE
1. Not to use this Site or any Contents herein in any manner which breaches any applicable law or regulations or causes or which may cause an infringement of any third party rights;
2. Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks linked to the Site or to any TSA’s server, or to any of the Contents offered on or through the Site;
3. Not to use or attempt to use any “deep-link”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, reproduce or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content;
4. Not to post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Site which may be defamatory, harmful, illegal, harassing, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, obscene or create liability on TSA’s part;
5. Not to obstruct or attempt to obstruct the operation or functionality of this Site;
6. Not to forge headers or otherwise manipulate any identifying information in order to disguise and/or with the effect of disguising the origin of any message or transmittal you send to TSA on or through the Site or any Contents offered on or through the Site;
7. Not to impersonate or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity;
8. Not to infringe any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights including, but not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization;
9. Not to use this Site or any information obtained from the Site to submit any unsolicited ideas, proposals, suggestions or materials of any nature whatsoever (“Unsolicited Materials”) to TSA or its’ employees or anyone affiliated with TSA via whatever means of communication.
Please note that if you send any Unsolicited Materials to us despite what is stated herein, TSA shall be entitled to adapt, broadcast, copy, disclose, license, publish, sell, transmit and otherwise use such Unsolicited Materials for any and all commercial and/or non-commercial purposes; and you warrant that you have obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals in order to allow TSA of such use.
By using or continuing to access this Site, you represent that you have either:
1. Reached the age of “majority” where you live; or
OWNERSHIP OF CONTENTS AND LICENSE TERMS
The Site and the Contents on the Site or available through our email services are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world. The Contents are owned by or are licensed to TSA. Subject to your eligibility to use this Site, you are hereby granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use and display for your own personal and non-commercial use only, one copy of any Contents and/or software contained within this Site.
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. You may not sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer this license or the Contents and the title or license to the downloaded Contents will remained always with TSA ; and
2. You will not alter, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify any of the Contents or remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices on the Contents.
AVAILABILITY OF CONTENTS
Generally, the Contents on this Site is provided free of charge. We make no guarantee that the Contents will be provided with no interruption or error free. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part the Content on this Site at any time without notice and without incurring any liability to you.
ACCESS TO THE SITE AND CONTENTS
In order to access our Site and Contents, you must first have access to the internet, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and must pay any internet service provider service fees associated with such access.
Certain features available through the Site, including certain live streaming audio, video or access to high-quality video, will only be available to you if your computer or mobile device meets the minimum technical requirements necessary to enable such services or Contents. As such you should be responsible to ensure that your computer meets the minimum technical requirements before you register to access or subscribe the Contents. From time to time, we may make changes to the Contents and the minimum technical requirements for access to the Contents may change.
Further to the above, access to certain Contents may be limited to residents of certain geographical territories, and TSA reserves the right to modify such restriction.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This Site and the Contents (including, but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) herein are owned by TSA and protected by copyright under © 2015 Total Sports Asia. No commercial reproduction, distribution or transmission of any part or parts of this Site or any Contents contained herein by any means whatsoever shall be permitted without prior written consent from TSA.
All trademarks and service marks displayed in the Site are the property of TSA, its subsidiaries, affiliates and where applicable, third party proprietors identified in the Site.
UNSUBSRCIPTION/ TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE
You may unsubscribe your access on the Site, at any time and for any reason, by sending an email request to email@example.com. TSA may terminate your use of and/or access on the Site; at any time and for any reason whatsoever, without prior notice to you and without any liability or further obligation of any kind whatsoever to you or any other party.
You are aware, at any time, your use of the Site may be adversely affected by problems with your computer (or such other access or electronic device such as smart phones, cellular phones), the internet and the cellular phone network, including, without limitation, interference to the network coverage, delay or undeliverable messages due to any reason such as heavy network traffic, service interruption or incorrect data transmission.
TSA may contract with one or more third parties to provide maintain and host the products or services on the Site. Therefore, any information or any content which you transmit or submit to the Site may be placed and stored on a computer server maintained by a third party. You acknowledge and agree to have such information or content to pass through and be stored in servers outside our control. You further agree that TSA shall not be liable or responsible for any such pass through or storage of the same.
You also agree to the collection, storage, communication and processing of any of your information by any means necessary for TSA to release and transmit to, and the retention by such third party service providers and hosts of your information to enable your use of the Site.
You acknowledge that all transmissions (whether by email or otherwise) to and from this Site cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure or error-free and the same could arrive late, be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, or incomplete, or contain viruses and may not be received by the intended recipient. Consequently, you understand that you should not post transmit any private or confidential content information (whether belonging to yourself or the recipient’s) unless you want it to be available publicly. You are aware that the content transmitted by you may be subsequently forwarded to a third party by the recipient. You further understand that as we cannot control or prevent the transmission of your private or confidential content by a third party, we cannot be responsible or held liable for the same. Accordingly, we do not warrant the privacy and/or security of any transmissions (whether by email or otherwise) to and from the Site.
The Contents in this Site are provided “as-is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible and subject to applicable law, TSA its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaims all representations or warranties of any kind whether express, implied or statutory (including but not limited to any warranties of title, non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from viruses, worms, trojan horses, software bombs and malicious, destructive or corrupting codes, agents, programs or macros and spyware or similar items or processes) is given in conjunction with the Site, or any information and materials contained or referred to on each page associated with the Site. No warranty is given that access to the same on the Site, or the Site as a whole will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstances, including negligence, you understand and agree that your use of the Site is at your own risks and we shall not be responsible or liable to you for any expenses, losses, costs damages, personal injury, property damage, liabilities or other consequences of whatsoever nature (collectively “Losses”) suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by you, including without limitation, any Losses suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by you arising from or in connection with or caused by:
- 1. Any maintenance, breakdown, fault or non-availability of any part of the Site or any inability to access or use any part of the same; or
- 2. Any telecommunication problems, power supply problems, Internet or network related problems, problems with the services rendered by third party vendors or service providers; or
- 3. Any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or viruses (including but not limited to any difficulties experienced by your internet service provider(s), network provider(s) or telecommunications provider(s) or operator(s)); or
- 4. Any access or use of any part of the Site, or reliance on the contents of the same; or
- 5. Any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with the Site, its contents or associated services; or
- 6. Problems caused by any remedial or preventative measure which may be taken by us in the event of any occurrence of the foregoing; or
- 7. Any use of or access to any other website linked to the Site; or
- 8. Any services, products, information, data, software or other material obtained from the Site or from any other website linked to the Site; or
- 9. Any software downloaded from the Site;
even if we or our agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such Losses.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless and keep us indemnified in full against all and any claims, actions, proceedings, loss, damage, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), expenses and liabilities of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising which may be brought against or suffered or incurred by us arising from or which is directly or indirectly related to:-
- 1. Your use of and/or access to the Site and/or any other person or entity’s use of the Site where such person or entity was able to access and/or use the Site by using your user id and password (where applicable); or
- 3. Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
Any hyperlinks from the Site exist for information purposes and are for your convenience only. TSA accepts no liability for any Losses arising directly or indirectly (including consequential loss) from the accuracy or otherwise of materials or information contained on the pages of such websites or loss arising directly or indirectly from defects with such websites. Our inclusion of hyperlinks does not imply any warranty, endorsement, guarantee or verification of the products or services on such websites and such websites should only be accessed at your own risks.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
We make no representation that the Site and/or Contents contained herein are appropriate or available for use in other locations or jurisdictions other than Malaysia. In the event that the laws of the jurisdiction you are in do not permit or impose restrictions on the access to the contents of the Site, you shall forthwith discontinue access or comply with such restrictions (as the case may be).
WAIVER AIVER AND SEVERABILITY
We shall not be responsible or liable to you for any expense, loss, damage, liability or other consequence suffered by you or incurred by you in connection with any of the foregoing action.